Saturday, January 30, 2010

Detroit, MI Discussion Page: What Folks Have To Say Jan 30; Local TV Project Bait

Saturday Jan 30 6am

What I want to know is why does anything that is educational concerning African Americans on television when most folks are asleep or getting ready to go to bed? As I type local consciousness program "Project Bait" is on with a brother talking about the history of Haiti and how their independence wasn't recognized until slavery was abolished in the USA.

Luckily I have been up since 5:30 am. Otherwise, I would have missed the show.
Happy 40th Anniversary Project Bait!

For an update on Project Bait, a broadcast celebrating 40 years of the show "For My People," check out Larry Gabriel's Article in this weeks Metro Times or go to Project Bait's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment